Professional roles and challenges
Your mandate within the company will consist of working with a multidisciplinary team and carrying out robotic programming projects, respecting the costs and deadlines set.
- Programming our industrial solutions;
- Take into account the different principles of machine safety;
- Supervise the various projects in progress as well as the human and material resources associated with them;
- Provide technical assistance;
- Control the manufacturing conformity of products;
- Order and ensure reception of parts for prototypes within the requested timeframe.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or other combination of relevant training;
- Fluency in French and English;
- Knowledge of applicable regulations and standards;
- Knowledge of printed circuits (PCB);
- Knowledge of robotics an asset.
- Ability to work in a team;
- Interest in management;
- Good adaptability and flexibility;
- Good sense of responsibility;
- Favourable salary offered
- Workplace: 12 950, rue Brault, local 100, Mirabel, QC, CA, J7J 0W4
- Type of employment: Full-time