Job roles and challenges
Your mandate within the company will consist of assembling our products in the workshop and preparing them for shipment to our customers.
- Execute various workshop tasks (handling, drilling, tapping, machine assembly, etc.);
- Connect the systems together;
- Validate the various systems that make up our solutions.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of products.
- 3 years of relevant workshop experience;
- Good knowledge of French and English;
- Knowledge of robotics is an asset;
- Demonstrate dynamism, autonomy and organization.
- Dynamism ;
- Ability to work in team;
- Good adaptability and flexibility;
- Good sense of responsibility;
- Salary: starting at $16 per hour
- Group insurance plan
- Workplace : 12 950 Brault Street, local 100, Mirabel, QC, CA, J7J 0W4
- Job type : Full time job