Job roles and challenges
The developer will develop the user interfaces (UI/UX) of the software and platforms related to the solutions offered to clients. He/she will collaborate with a multidisciplinary team on the continuous improvement of existing software and applications. Then, he/she will integrate and ensure the quality of the finished products.
- Program components to add value to existing products;
- Test products to ensure they meet expectations;
- Plan daily tasks to achieve results;
- Collaborate with the team to optimize products.
Continuous improvement of IT products :
- Try and analyze existing products to identify potential issues or irritants;
- Find appropriate solutions for the level of severity of issues;
- Stay abreast of and adapt to new technologies on the market;
- Read and respect development plans;
- Refactoring of code.
Collaboration with a multidisciplinary team for development :
- Participate in the design of new products;
- Perform tests in collaboration with the engineers;
- Be able to report to the team when necessary.
Integration and quality assurance of finished products :
- Ensure products are working properly;
- Answer technical questions from customers when needed;
- Deployment and updates of IT solutions.
Profile required :
- Relevant training in progress or completed
- Bilingualism: French / English
- Experience: 1 to 3 years
- Web technologies
- React/ Angular (asset)
- C# – .net -WPF/Xamarin (asset)
- Mobile application (asset)
- Knowledge of Figma or any other prototyping tool (asset)
- Schedule: 40 hours flexible
- Group insurance (life, disability, medication, vision)
- Training offered
- Workplace: 12 950 Brault Street, room 100, Mirabel, QC, CA, J7J 0W4
- Possibility of work from home
- Type of employment : Full time