Professional roles and challenges
Your mandate within the company will consist of working within a multidisciplinary team and carrying out the assembly of our different products, respecting the costs and the deadlines set.
- Perform various workshop tasks (handling, drilling, tapping, connection, mounting of control panels, etc.);
- Participate in the development of the mechanical design of our industrial solutions;
- Perform the mechanical and electrical assembly of our solutions;
- Install directly at our clients’ location;
- Connect systems to each other;
- Validate the different systems making up our solutions.
- Technical or professional college diploma;
- Good knowledge of French;
- Knowledge of English;
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work in a team;
- Good adaptability and flexibility;
- Good sense of responsibility;
- Favourable salary offered
- Workplace: 12 950, rue Brault, local 100, Mirabel, QC, CA, J7J 0W4
- Type of employment : Full-time
- Diploma of Vocational Studies