Professional Roles and Challenges
Your mandate within the company will consist of working with a multidisciplinary team and carrying out electrical engineering projects, while respecting costs and deadlines.
Design the electrical control and communication systems of our industrial solutions:
- Electrical design of products (Solidworks Electrical an asset);
- Take into account the safety standards in effect (CSA/UL/CE);
- Collaborate with the engineering team, programmers and the production team;
- Design control panels;
- Develop and write technical documents for the maintenance and adjustment of automated systems;
- Develop processes and tools to improve product performance.
- Program control PLC;
- Optimize programs.
Supervise ongoing projects:
- Assist and provide technical assistance to the production when necessary;
- Ensure that the electrical part of the production process runs smoothly;
- Plan with the industrial engineer to order the right material for the realization of the products;
- Answer questions from suppliers regarding electrical parts.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or other relevant combination of education;
- Fluency in French and English;
- Knowledge of applicable regulations and standards;
- Knowledge of printed circuit boards (PCB) an asset;
- Knowledge of Kuka language (KRL) an asset.
- Dynamism ;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Interest in management;
- Good adaptability and flexibility;
- Good sense of responsibility;
Benefits and other information
- Salary: Starting at $63,000
- Schedule: 40 hours per week
- Type of employment: Permanent
- Group insurance
- Training offered
- Social activities
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Workplace: 12 950 Brault Street, local 100, Mirabel, QC, CA, J7J 0W4